After exploring Istanbul; 3 top Turkey highlights are Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale. If you have enough days to explore more sites in Turkey; Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale in one tour is highly recommended for you as an excellent opportunity. Ephesus is one of the most famous ancient cities as one of top tens of the world. Pamukkale is another beauty of nature with calcium formation terraces. Both of them were the homes of two of the seven ancient churches which were written in book of Revelation by St John. Besides of these; enjoy the beauty of sunsets and sunrises over the fairy chimneys from Uchisar Fortress in the evenings or Hot Air Balloon early in the morning in Cappadocia.
- DURATION: 4 days / 3 nights Turkey Highlights tour
- HOTEL: We can suggest nice hotel up to budget and choices of our guest.
- DEPARTURE: Starts early morning to catch the flight
- INCLUDES: All Airport transfers, Private Guiding, Private Luxury Designed Mercedes Van, Parking, Admission Fees for sights
- EXCLUDES; Accommodation, Domestic Flights, Meals, Hot Air Ballooning and Optional tipping.
- DATES: It runs any day up on availibility of Guest/s
- Follow Us by Facebook
Turkey Highlights /Day 1- Cappadocia
- We pick you up from your hotel early in the morning to catch flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport. They are closest Airports to Cappadocia. Our greeter with driver will be welcoming you with a private Luxury designed Van to pick you up. Driving takes around 1 to 1.5 hour to Cappadocia. We meet with our private guide who will be guiding you in next 2 days.
- We start tour by visiting Goreme Open Air Museum where we can see some of the most beautiful rock-carved churches and Byzantine Mosaics and frescoes.
- Have a lunch in a very local village to taste the casual lifestyle and local food.
- And we continue tour to Valleys of Monk and Devrent where we can see famous three incredible mushroom shaped rock formations. We drive little bit more to enjoy the panorama of the natural beauty by taking pictures.
- Next stop will be Avanos village. There are many local rock carved houses still functional in Avanos village. Also it is the home of terracota, handcrafted pottery by the Red River. There is local Red River in Turkey which is longest river of Turkey.
- Going to Hotel for check-in and get ready for evening
- And then, we go to natural hilltop Uchisar Fortress to watch sunset with an amazing panoramic view over the moonscape valleys below. Drive back to hotel for free time in the evening by ending the first day.
Turkey Highlights /Day 2:Cappadocia-Flying to Izmir
***We can arrange Hot Air Balloon tour easily from a safe company. Hot Air Balloon tour runs up on availability of weather conditions very early in the morning.
- After breakfast we check-out from hotel. We drive through Red & Rose Valley, Zelve Valley to see amazing panoramic scenery and diverse fairy chimneys and mysterious rock-cut houses.
- And then we visit Cavusin Village which was old historical Christian Village.
- Have a lunch in a local restaurant
- After having lunch, next stop will be Pigeon Valley and then Kaymaklı Underground City. Local Christians had hidden themselves for safety during 7th -8th centuries from Arab invaders in underground cities.
- Next stops will be Ortahisar Castle and Mustafapasha Greek Village before driving to Airport to fly Izmir for Ephesus trip.
- Stay overnight in Izmir.
Turkey Highlights /Day 3: Ephesus-Driving to Pamukkale
- Our tour guide will meet us at the lobby. We drive an hour to Ephesus ruins and Virgin Mary’s House are.
- First we drive up to Virgin Mary’s House up to top of Bulbul Mountain to visit Mary’s House with your guide.
- And then we drive Ephesus ruins to explore the amazing marble ancient city with spectacular historical buildings such as Celsus Library, Grand Roman theatre, Hadrian Temple. Also, Terraces Houses are really nice to see. Rich people of Ephesus formed Ancient royal houses with beautiful mosaic art on the walls and floors after 4th century. It has additional admissions fee to visit.
- Have a Lunch in a very nice local Restaurant to taste the local food of the area.
- Afternoon program is optional up on time which will be decided together during the lunch with your guide. You can do a custom visiting or continue historical sites to visit such as St John Basilica, Isa Bey Mosque, Artemision, Ephesus Museum.
- Driving to Pamukkale for 3 hours and stay overnight in Pamukkale.
Turkey Highlights /Day 4: Pamukkale terraces-Hierapolis-Istanbul
Staying overnight in Pamukkale will be so enjoyable while bathing in thermal pools of the hotels in the evening.
- You can checkout around 9.30am in the morning and drive up to hill to visit some parts of Hierapolis Ancient city and Calcium Terraces.
- Hierapolis was founded as a spa resort in 190BC, taking advantage of the mineral waters in the area. Before entering the archeological zone, visit the museum which has a collection of sculptural treasures, Greco-Roman Statues and ceramics dating from Bronze Age. Afterward, enjoy ample time to explore the Roman Amphitheater, the Temple of Apollo, the city walls, the necropolis.
- Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) is the largest and most stunning example of elaborate calcium formation in the world, and dominates the landscape for miles around. The spring water flowing over terraces has temperature 35°C and contains calcium bicarbonate, chalk and limestone. We can enjoy this thermal spring water in an ancient thermal pool where we can swim among ancient artifacts.
- Have a lunch in a local Restaurant
- In the afternoon, while driving to Airport which takes an hour, you can stop in Kaklık Cave where you can see Calcium formation under the ground too.
- Flying back to Istanbul by evening flight from Denizli to Istanbul and have a transfer from Airport to Hotel.
- Accommodation standards and preferences of people are always different. So, We did not include the accommodation expense to our tour price. You can ask us for hotel booking in your preferences or you can do it by yourselves.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about arrival and departure time of flight, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- After you book the tour, if you request, we book the flight ticket for you with best price and add to your tour price.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.
- Also we advise to bring bathing suits and towels to enjoy the thermal pools of Pamukkale. Hotels have thermal pools. Also we can’t miss the ancient pool to swim in hot spring water of Pamukkale.