PAMUKKALE DAILY TOUR BY FLIGHT FROM ISTANBUL
If you have limited days in Turkey, Having Pamukkale daily tour by flight to Denizli and back to Istanbul in the evening is an excellent opportunity. There are many direct flights to Denizli where is closest Airport to Pamukkale. Visit amazing Greek-Roman ruins of Hierapolis and swim among the roman columns in antique thermal pool, walk on the calcium terraces, and then fly back to Istanbul in the evening.
***It is a long day tour but worth living this experience.
Pamukkale (Calcium Terraces) is a destination in western Turkey for the mineral-rich thermal waters flowing down white travertine terraces along the hillside. Also there is an ancient city called Hireapolis with an ancient Roman Spa from 190BC. The antique pool is very famous and worth swimming among its submerged Roman Columns. It is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage since 1988.
- DURATION: One day tour to Pamukkale by flight from Istanbul
- DEPARTURE: Early in the morning to catch the flight in Istanbul to Denizli
- INCLUDES: All Airport transfers, Private Guiding, Private Luxury Designed Mercedes Van, Parking, Admission fees
- EXCLUDES; Domestic Flights, Meals, Optional tipping are excluded.
- DATE: It runs every day with min 2 and max 12 people. Please ask the details very well before booking the flight tickets.
Itinerary for Pamukkale Daily Tour
- We pick you up from your hotels and go to the Airport with your guide. Flight takes around 1 hour to Denizli city. And then we have around an hour driving to Pamukkale. When we arrive there first we go to calcium terraces to walk on and enjoy the 35°C warm spring water which contains calcium bicarbonate, chalk and limestone.
- After terraces we walk to Apollo temple and Roman theatre which has been well preserved, city walls. Also we stop to visit the necropolis (it is the largest ancient cemetery of the world with sarcophagi, house-shaped and tumulus tombs). And then we are going to visit Archeological museum that has a collection of sculptural treasures, Greco-Roman Statues and ceramics dating from Bronze Age.
- Afterward, enjoy ample time in an ancient thermal pool where you can swim among ancient artifacts.
- Have a lunch in a local Restaurant
- In the afternoon, while driving to Airport which takes an hour, you can stop in Kaklık Cave where you can see Calcium formation under the ground too.
- Flying back to Istanbul by evening flight from Denizli to Istanbul and have a transfer from Airport to Hotel. Follow Us by Facebook
- While booking tour; our guests must give all details about number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well. Before booking flight ticket please ask us all details.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- After you book the tour, if you request, we book the flight ticket for you with best price and add to your tour price.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.