BODRUM-GREEK NORTH DODECANESE ISLANDS-BODRUM BLUE VOYAGE TOUR
North Dodecanese Greek Islands Blue Voyage tour on a Gulet Yacht is an glorious opportunity to get away from everyday hassle and find your own peace.
North Dodecanese Greek Islands are scattered along the Turkish coast. Kos and Rhodes are the most famous and biggest islands from Dodecanese Greek Islands group. But this route is done on smaller islands that offer authentic Greece islands. Of Course we didn’t forget Kos again. Having kind of vacation with historical sites, coastal villages and secluded coves by finding your own peace is a kind of dream.
- Tour Type: 7Nights / 8 Days Blue Voyage Tour
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Saturday
- Embarkation Point: Bodrum Yacht Marina
- Check in Time: After 15.30pm
- Disembarkation Point: Bodrum Yacht Marina
- Check out time: Before 10.30am after Breakfast
- Optional Extra Tours: Kos Asclepion, Patmos Monastery and Cave of St. John,Turkish bath
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
DAY 1: BODRUM
We welcome you at the Bodrum Airport by holding your name and bring you to Marina. You can check in to your cabin in Gulet Yacht after 15.30pm. You will have time to walk around and visit the touristic places in Bodrum town. It is good idea to walk through to old city by passing the nice café and restaurants. You can explore the old city even visit the historical Bodrum Castle. This castle had been built by Rhodes Knights during 15th century with 5 towers on. It has the biggest Archeological Underwater Museum of Europe. You can visit it and enjoy the amazing view of Bodrum from the walls of the castle. We have dinner and overnight in Bodrum Marina.
DAY 2: KOS GREEK ISLAND
After having breakfast our captain will inform us about itinerary and Gulet yacht. When the custom formalities are completed, we are going to cruise to Kos Island. Kos Island is very close to the coasts of Turkey and is the second most popular island of Dodecanese, after Rhodes. Some spots in Kos island are very organized, but some places are almost secluded and away from mass tourism. It is a mixture of Ottoman and Venetian architecture with beautiful sightseeing. Such as ancient agora, Roman Odeon, Mediaval Castle and of course famous Asklepion. Asklepion was the ancient healing centre. It is in short distance to harbor and great place to visit in Kos Island. We organize optional Asclepion and city tour in Kos. You may join optional Asklepion tour or you can explore city by yourself. We have dinner and stay overnight in Kos Island.
DAY 3: PSERIMOS AND LEROS GREEK ISLANDS
We start cruising early morning from Kos Island to Pserimos Island to enjoy swimming early morning and having breakfast there. Pserimos is as a tiny island, there are no streets there. You witness the beauty of landscapes with full of rocks and scarce vegetation along with amazing olive groves. It has a few isolated sandy beaches on the island. After Pserimos our next stop will be Leros Island. Leros Island is a mountainous, green island with high cliffs, deep valleys, many small bays and local villages. After having lunch and swimming break in Xerokampos, we dock to Lakki Harbor or Agia Marina Port located on the east of island. The center of Leros Island is quite enjoyable for walking around with Platonosdic Stairs, narrow streets and flowered gardens. By walking up 300 stairs from Platanos, you can visit Leros Castle. You can hire a bicycle or explore island on foot. We have dinner and stay overnight here.
DAY 4: PATMOS GREEK ISLAND
We cruise through to very tiny island, Patmos early in the morning. We have a swimming break around the island. Patmos is an excellent destination for nature lovers thanks to its coastline, sheer cliffs and volcanic soil. It is a tiny island but It is worldwide known as a sacred island or Jerusalem of Aegean Sea for it’s the place where St John wrote the book of Revelation. Patmos Island was designated as “Holy Island” by Greek Government as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999. It was an island of exile for the Romans on account of steep morphology. Therefore, St John found safe refuge here during 1st century AD., exiled by the Roman Emperor Domitian. We organize optional tour to Patmos Monastery and Cave of John. If you would like you may join tour. We have dinner and stay overnight in Patmos Island.
DAY 5: LIPSI GREEK ISLAND
We cruise to Lipsi Island early in the morning. There are many tiny islands in front of Lipsi Island. We anchor in one of them for swimming break. Also Lipsi is a small island of Dodecanese. Because of being in long distance from Athens, it has not developed in tourism well. So it remains a peaceful and quiet alternative for nature lovers. The virgin nature, the sandy quiet beaches with crystal waters and relaxing atmosphere of Lipsi Island attract people looking for total privacy. The town center locates in a natural harbor and so nice with its white houses, local taverns, café and restaurants. Catopanaghia (7th century) and Panopanaghia (15th century) Christian Ortodox Churches are worth seeing. We have dinner and stay overnight here.
DAY 6: KALYMNOS GREEK ISLAND
We cruise to Kalymnos Island in the morning and have a swimming break in a very beautiful cove around the island. We dock to Pothia Harbor where its town center. Kalymnos Island distinguishes for the Rocky Mountains. So it has developed as a rock climbing destination over last years. In fact, an International climbing festival has taken a place in autumns. The islanders used to make their livelihood with sponge diving for centuries. You can find many sponge stands in town center Pothia. The beach resorts are very nice and relaxing. We have dinner and stay overnight in Pothia Harbor.
DAY 7: AQUARIUM BAY-BODRUM
We enter to the port of Turkey for customs and then we cruise to Aquarium Bay of Bodrum. We have swimming break in Aquarium bay where you can see all underwater from clear waters. This bay is very famous to visit primarily for Gulet Boats. This bay used to attract a lot of fish, hence its name. Also continual arrival and departure of boat traffic has scared most of them off. The water in Aquarium is crystal clear aqua marine water and glorious for swimming in. The depth of water is around 50mt in some parts and due to cleanliness of water, the bottom can be seen clearly. Swimming here is incredible. In the late afternoon, we dock to Bodrum Yacht Marina. You can join the famous night life of Bodrum in your last night there. We have dinner and stay overnight in Bodrum Yacht Marina.
DAY 8: BODRUM- TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
After having breakfast before 10.30am, you can check out and we can transfer you to Airport.
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids less than 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
- We depart our Blue Voyage tour from Turkey Harbor but will do passport control and visit the Geek Island during the tour. Greece is the member of UE and Schengen Visa accepted there. Please control and be sure from the consulates of your country either you need visa or not to visit Greek Islands.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 Nights /8 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to Bodrum Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Optional tipping to crew
- Visa expenses