2 DAYS TOUR TO MOUNT NEMRUT BY FLIGHT FROM ISTANBUL
Overview to Mount Nemrut Tour
It is one of stunning and dreamful tour by just watching sunrise from Mount Nemrut. It is a national park which is famous for the antique statuary on the summit dating back to Commegene Kingdom as the largest open air museum of the world. Mount Nemrud has the biggest statue of Zeus in the world. Karakus Hill with a large statue of an eagle, Kahta Castle, Severan Bridge, Ataturk Lake.Also City center of Adıyaman is quite interesting with its bazaar, Museum, St Paul and St Peter Churches (1905), Grand Mosque (1863)
- DURATION: 2 Days /1 Night tour by flight from Istanbul
- DEPARTURE: We depart from hotel in Istanbul in the morning up on time of flight. Flight takes 1.5 hours to Adıyaman.
- INCLUDES: Professional English Speaking Guidance, Admission Fees of Sights, All Airport transfers, Private Luxury designed Van, Parking, and Accommodation
- EXCLUDES:, Flight tickets, Meals, Optional tipping
Brief Itinerary for Mount Nemrut Delight
- We depart in the morning from hotel in Istanbul to catch the late morning flight. Flight takes 1.5 hours to Adıyaman from Istanbul.
- Have a lunch in Adıyaman
- We will visit the local bazaar to walk around the stone buildings and have a tea break in one of these stone buildings in the bazaar. And we visit Grand mosque which was built by a Christian Architect which probably accounts for the Gothic looking carvings around the door.
- Also St Peter and St Paul Churches dating back to 1905 is well worth popping in to see the colorful altarpiece created by craftsmen from Urfa.
- We drive to our Hotel in Kahta where is next to Mount Nemrud.
- Stay overnight in Kahta.
- We will depart from Hotel very early in the morning and head up to the ruins on Mt Nemrud. We will drive until the entrance of open air museum and walk about 20 minutes to the summit of Mt Nemrut. Here we will watch the beautiful sunrise between the colossal size head statues of kings and Gods.
- After sunrise on top of Mountain Nemrut, your guide will give you information about the Commegene Kingdom and the statues, while showing you around, giving you opportunities to take pictures.
- Then we will drive back to our hotel for breakfast. On the way back to the hotel we will visit the ruins of the Arsemia, Roman Bridge of Cendere and Tumulus Tomb of Karakus with a large statue of an eagle.
- After breakfast we will check out from our hotel and drive to Airport to catch the flight back to Istanbul.
- Accommodation standards and preferences of people are always different. But, because of being in a local city, there are no exclusive standard hotels there. Most preferred hotels are in clean 3 to 4 star hotel standards with friendly staff. Normally we do not include accommodation expense to our tour price. We included accommodation in this tour, because of being in a local city. So, expectations of our guests must be casual, clean in 3-4 stars standards there, to use only for a night.
- Time by time prices of flights are changing. So we did not include the flight ticket fee to our tour price. After you book the tour, flight ticket is going to be booked with the best price and added to your tour price.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about arrival and departure time of flight, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.