MARMARIS FETHIYE MINI BLUE VOYAGE TOUR
TOUR DETAILS FOR MARMARIS FETHIYE
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Saturday
- Embarkation Point: Marmaris Yacht Marina
- Check in Time: After 15.30pm
- Disembarkation Point: Fethiye Yacht Marina
- Check out time: After 16.30pm on Tuesdays
- Optional Extra Tours: Dalyan Caunos daily tour,
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
Marmaris-Fethiye / Day 1:MARMARIS
We welcome you at Dalaman Airport and bring you Marmaris Marina. You can check in after 15.30pm in the afternoon. First day starts with dinner service in the evening. We stay overnight in Marmaris Marina. Marmaris is one of the most important and biggest touristic resorts in Turkey. It is especially very famous with amazing blue flag coves and bays. Also there is a historical castle and old city just by the Marina. After dinner, you can walk around and explore the backstreets with night life.
Marmaris-Fethiye / Day 2: EKINCIK GULF-DALYAN
After breakfast, we do welcome meeting to give some information about the Gulet Yacht, route of our tour and tour details. And then we start sailing through to Ekincik Gulf. Ekincik bay is one of the most important bays in the world where Caretta Caretta Sea Turtles lay the eggs in Iztuzu beach million years. So, all these places are under the control and protection of Government. The hatches find their own way to the sea with moon light. So it is forbidden having any lights there at night.
We organize daily tours from this Iztuzu beach to Dalyan Delta where connects to Koycegiz Lake. All bottom of lake and Canal covered with sulphurous Mud. So it has been believed this mud is really good for skin. Everyone visits this mud bath by Delta just for fun or health too. Also there is an ancient city called Caunos with Rock tombs on the slope of mountains can be seen during this tour. You may see the Caretta-Caretta turtles on the way if you are lucky. You will have a swimming stop at a unique place called Caretta –Caretta beach. There will be a mud bath occasion on the way back. Final destination before getting on the boat will be the village of Dalyan Dinner and Stay overnight in Ekincik Bay.
Marmaris-Fethiye / Day 3: SUNKEN BATH COVE– TERSANE ISLAND – KIZILADA
There are Disibilmez and Kurtoglu Capes where are very famous with rough waters in our route today. So, We start sailing very early in the morning when the sea is glassy and reach to the very famous cove in all over the World, Gocek Gulf. Sunken Cove is a good choice for breakfast. There is a sunken Byzantine Bath in this cove. So it is called Sunken Bath Cove or Cleopatra Cove. It will be so enjoyable swimming among the ancient ruins in the cove. Then we will cruise to Tersane Island. This naturally protected harbor was used as a shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times and then we have dinner and stay overnight in Kızılada.
Marmaris-Fethiye / Day 4: FETHIYE
We enter Fethiye Harbor in the morning. We have optional Jeep Safari daily tour from Fethiye. Our Guests who do not want to attend the optional tours can enjoy the swimming and lunch in Samanlık Cove. We will dock to Ece Saray Marina after 16:00pm. Our Guests may leave the Yacht from this Marina and Our driver will be waiting for us with a Van to take you to the Airport.
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids under 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 3 Nights /4 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to Dalaman Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Optional tipping to crew