Marmaris Datca Marmaris Blue Voyage tour by Turkish Riviera is one of the glorious opportunity for a nice or romantic holiday to find your own peace. Check and Follow Us by Trip Advisor
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Saturday
- Embarkation Point: Marmaris Yacht Marina
- Check in Time: After 15.30pm
- Disembarkation Point: Marmaris Yacht Marina
- Check out time: Before 10.30am after Breakfast
- Optional Extra Tours: Knidos Ancient ruins tour, Jeep Safari, Turkish Bath tour
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 1: MARMARIS
We welcome you at Dalaman Airport and bring you Marmaris Marina. You can check in after 15.30pm in the afternoon. First day starts with dinner service in the evening. We stay overnight in Marmaris Marina. Marmaris is one of the most important and biggest touristic resorts in Turkey. It is especially very famous with amazing blue flag coves and bays. Also there is a historical castle and old city just by the Marina. After dinner, you can walk around and explore the backstreets with night life.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 2: ARAB ISLAND – BOZUKKALE(LORYMA)
We have welcome meeting and inform you about the details of itinerary and Gulet Yacht after having breakfast. We set sail to Arab Island and have lunch there. Next stop will be Bozukkale. Its ancient name is Loryma. It has a castle in rectangular plan and had 9 towers on. Bozukkale means “crooked castle” and this name is given to the ancient castle as its one side missing. Because of Geographical position and having very narrow entry to the cove, It had been used as haven for the navies during the wars. For example; Peleponnes had used this harbour for Athens Ships. During 395BC, General Karor from Athens had collected all his navy ships to this Loryma harbour before Knidos Wars. We have dinner and stay overnight at Bozukkale bay.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 3: DATCA
We dock to Datca Harbour after breakfast. We will pass through a fantastic landscape with small islands and huge mountains on our way to Datca. Datca is a small harbour town. It dates back to Dorian times and also it is the nearest harbour to Knidos ancient city. Knidos has very historical importance and it is the point where Aegean and Mediterranean See meets and split. We organize an optional daily tour to Knidos. We anchor in a near and nice bay Kargı to swimming for our guests who do not want to join optional Knidos tour. And then we dock to Datca Harbor for dinner and staying overnight. You will have free time to visit Datca with its little streets and harbour.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 4: AKTUR-BENCIK
After having our breakfast, we will cruise to Aktur bay. Aktur lies between two little tiny beaches. After having lunch we cruise to Bencik. Bencik has located at the narrowest point of Datca Peninsula where divides Hisaronu Gulf from Gokova Gulf. If you take a short walk up to the top of hill, you can have fantastic panorama of both Hisaronu and Gokova Gulf together. When Persians had attacked to Knidos in 550BC, Knidos People want to dig a cannal from Bencik to Gokova Gulf as a defence line against Persians. They tried to speprate the Datca land as an island to make a stronger defense. However they couldn’t manage and Persians had conquered the city in the end. We have dinner and stay overnight in Bencik.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 5: ORHANIYE-SELIMIYE-KOCAADA
After having breakfast we cruise inner part of Hisaronu Gulf and anchor in Orhaniye Cove. We organize optional Jeep Safari tour from here. It is a chance to visit colourful little villages in the mountains and a little waterfall of Turgut village. If you would like you can join this tour or stay on the yacht and enjoy the day with swimming. Also there is “Kızkumu” (Maiden’s Beach) which is unique scenery of a natural tidal formation. Lots of myths had been told for this reddish sand-path going from the shore through middle of the sea where you can walk along this reddish path in the sea. In the afternoon, we cruise Kocaada by Selimiye Village. We have dinner and stay overnight there.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 6: DIRSEKBUKU-BOZBURUN
After breakfast we cruise to Dirsekbuku bay for swimming and lunch. This place is an amazing cove where blue and green meets in a perfect harmony. And then we cruise to Bozburun village. Bozburun is the biggest fishing village around there. It has been stop over for ships since ancient time. Also it has been the home of Gulet Masters. Most of Gulets have been built in Bozburun Shipyards. We have dinner and stay overnight here.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 7: KUMLUK(KADIRGA) – PARADISE ISLAND – MARMARIS
We cruise to Kumluk bay which is a part of Marmaris beaches. But it is hidden by a forbidding set of Limestone Mountains there. So it cannot be seen from Marmaris center. We have lunch here and cruise to Paradise Island in the afternoon. After having afternoon tea here with swimming break, we cruise and enter to Marmaris Yacht Marina in the late afternoon. We have dinner and stay overnight in Marmaris Yacht Marina. You can walk around in backstreets of Marmaris in the evening.
Marmaris-Datca-Marmaris /Day 8: MARMARIS
You can leave the boat until 10.30am after breakfast. Our driver will pick you up from Gulet Yacht for Airport transfer to Dalaman Airport.
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids under 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 Nights /8 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to Dalaman Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Optional tipping to crew