Overview to Half Day Ephesus Tour
If your cruise ship docks Kushadasi or Izmir Cruise port for a short time; or if you want to do only overall view of Ephesus ruins in the very hot summer, this half day Ephesus tour is an excellent opportunity in a limited time. Our guide will be welcoming you at the exit gate by holding your name and start day to explore Ephesus. Our guests (you) must be sure about departure time of your cruise ship. We promise you we bring you back on time.
- DURATION: Half day tour Ephesus tour from Kushadasi or Izmir Cruise port
- DEPARTURE: Up on arrival time of Cruise Ship
- INCLUDES: Professional English Speaking Guide, Private Luxury designed A/C Mercedes Van, parking, Admission fees of Sights,
- EXCLUDES: Meals and optional tips
- DATE: It runs anyday up on docking the cruise ships
Itinerary for Half Day Ephesus tour
- We welcome you at the cruise port when your cruise ship docks to the port. Driving to Ephesus ancient city and Virgin Mary’s House takes around half an hour.
- First we drive up to Virgin Mary’s House up to top of Bulbul Mountain to visit Mary’s House with our guide.
- And we drive to Ephesus ruins to explore the amazing marble ancient city with spectacular historical buildings such as Celcius Library, Grand Roman theatre, Hadrian Temple. We do not visit the whole Ephesus ruins. It is short visit which takes around an hour inside.
- We get into ancient Ephesus from lower gate and walk through to harbor street. After passing the pine tree street, the huge Ephesus Grand Amphi-theatre welcomes us. We visit the theatre and walk through to Celcus Library which has been second most famous buildings of the city by the Marble road. Also it was one of 4 biggest ancient libraries of the history. In front of Celcus library, there is a huge Courets street up to state area. We walk this street a bit more until in front of Terrace houses and Hadrian Temple we walk back to lover gate again where we entered. Also it was one of 4 biggest ancient libraries of the history.
- Have a Lunch in a very nice local Restaurant to taste the local food of the area and drive back to Kushadasi.
- Driving back to Cruise port in Kusadasi which takes half an hour driving again.
- This Half day Ephesus tour is quite good opportunity for families who have kids, old people in hot weather, disabled people who use the wheel-chair or for people who are not interested in deep history and just to see famous buildings of Ephesus.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about arrival and departure time of cruise ship, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.