BODRUM-SOUTH DODECANESE GREEK ISLANDS BLUE VOYAGE TOUR
Bodrum – Greek Islands Blue Voyage Tour will depart from Bodrum and visit all Southern Greek Islands by enjoying the shores. Southern Greek Islands also have known as parts of Dodecanese of Greece. We enjoy the week by visiting Kos, Gyla, Nisyros, Symi, Rhodes and also Knidos ancient city with plenty Turkish coasts. It will be amazing one week Blue Voyage tour by combining the history and culture with swimming in turquouise waters.Check and Follow Us by Trip Advisor
- Tour Type: 7Nights / 8 Days Blue Voyage Tour
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Saturday
- Embarkation Point: Bodrum Yacht Marina
- Check in Time: After 15.30pm
- Disembarkation Point: Bodrum Yacht Marina
- Check out time: Before 10.30am after Breakfast
- Optional Extra Tours: Kos Asclepion, Rhodes Old City, Nisyros Volcano Tour, Turkish bath
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids less than 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
- We depart our Blue Voyage tour from Turkey Harbor but will do passport control and visit the Geek Island during the tour. Greece is the member of UE and Schengen Visa accepted there. Please control and be sure from the consulates of your country either you need visa or not to visit Greek Islands.
Day 1: BODRUM
We welcome you at the Bodrum Airport by holding your name and bring you to Marina. You can check in to your cabin in Gulet Yacht after 15.30pm. You will have time to walk around and visit the touristic places in Bodrum town. It is good idea to walk through to old city by passing the nice café and restaurants. You can explore the old city even visit the historical Bodrum Castle. This castle had been built by Rhodes Knights during 15th century with 5 towers on. It has the biggest Archeological Underwater Museum of Europe. You can visit it and enjoy the amazing view of Bodrum from the walls of the castle. We have dinner and overnight in Bodrum Marina.
Day 2: KOS GREEK ISLAND
After having breakfast our captain will inform us about itinerary and Gulet yacht. When the custom formalities are completed, we are going to cruise to Cos Island. Kos island is very close to the coasts of Turkey and is the second most popular island of Dodecanese, after Rhodes. Some spots in Kos island are very organized, but some places are almost secluded and away from mass tourism. It is a mixture of Ottoman and Venetian architecture with beautiful sightseeing. Such as ancient agora, Roman Odeon, Mediaval Castle and of course famous Asklepion. Asklepion was the ancient healing centre. It is in short distance to harbor and great place to visit in Kos Island. We organize optional Asclepion and city tour in Kos. You may join optional Asklepion tour or you can explore city by yourself. We have dinner and stay overnight in Kos Island.
DAY 3: GYALI –NISYROS –SYMI ISLANDS
First stop in the early morning will be Gyali Island. It is a small volcanic island half way from Nisyros and Kos islands. Its south west part of island consists of thick layers of pumice stone. And another side of island consists more obsidian currents and perlite. These two parts are connected to eachother by a narrow land and beach. After having swimming break here we cruise to Nisyros Island. Nisyros is still functional volcanic island.
Nisyros Volcano had erupted in 1422 las time and known as still active. There is a little village called Nicea. It locates on the side of crater and is very beautiful village with white streets and mosaic-style square. You may take an optional Volcano tour here by bus. After spending such a nice time here we cruise and anchor to Symi Island late in the afternoon. It may be the best place to see the magnificent combination of green and blue here. The shoreline is all covered with its neo-classical houses and peripheral districts. We have dinner and stay overnight here.
DAY 4: RHODES
We cruise to Rhodes Island early in the morning after our breakfast. The Rhodes Island has historical harmony and beauty. It is the most famous one of Dodecanese Islands. Rhodes Island has 300 days sunshine of the year. It is mostly famous for the romantic old town and beautiful beaches. Its old town is among the best preserved historical towns of Europe with an impressive castle, strong walls. Also there is lovely place called Lindos village with Acropolis on top. You can join optional city tour here or explore the island by yourself. Also we recommend our guest to enjoy night out in Rhodes.
DAY 5: DATCA –KARGI
We return to Turkey lands via customs in Datca Harbor. While our yacht is supplying fresh provisions, you can take a walk in Datca Harbor. In the afternoon we cruise to Kargı Bay and stop there. We have diner and stay overnight in Kargı Bay.
DAY 6: INCEBURUN – PALAMUTBUKU – KNIDOS
We start day early in the morning by cruising to Inceburun. We are going to have breakfast and swimming break here. And then we cruise to Palamutbuku for lunch. Also Palamutbuku is a small fishing village. Also, you may take a walk in the village. The final destination of the day will be Knidos Ancient city. It was very important city harbor during the antiquity and known as the earliest touristic center of the history because of the Aphrodite sculptor. The ruins of Knidos located where Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet and split. So you may visit this amazing Knidos open air museum after or before swimming by the Knidos ancient harbour. We have diner and stay overnight by the ancient Knidos Harbor.
DAY 7: BLACK ISLAND – POYRAZ HARBOR – BODRUM
We start very early morning today. We cruise to Karaada (Black Island). Have breakfast and swimming time there. Next stop will be Poyraz Bay. It is such a beautiful bay with its turqoise-blue waters on the northern side of the island. We enter Bpdrum Harbor in late afternoon. We have diner and stay overnight in Bodrum Yacht Marina.
DAY 8: BODRUM
You can leave the Yacht until 10.30am after having breakfast.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 Nights /8 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to Bodrum Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Optional tipping to crew
- Visa expenses