GOKOVA GULF-BODRUM MINI BLUE VOYAGE TOUR
TOUR DETAILS FOR GOKOVA GULF BODRUM
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Wednesday
- Embarkation Point: Karacasogut Harbor
- Check in Time: Until 09.00am in the morning
- Disembarkation Point: Bodrum Yacht Marina
- Check out time: Before 10.30am after Breakfast
Gokova Gulf Bodrum /Day 1: KARACASOGUT-LONGOZ COVE- TUZLA
After welcoming you at the Airport or any address in Marmaris town center, we bring you to Karacasoghut Harbor. We have to be there before 09.00am. After enjoying swimming in Karacasoghut bay, we sail to another heaven corner, Longoz Cove where is all surrounded by pine forest We have lunch and swimming break there. In the afternoon we move to Tuzla cove for dinner and staying overnight there.
Gokova Gulf Bodrum /Day 2: KARGILI – KISEBUKU (ALAKISHLA BUKU)
We arrive to Kargili Cove (Molla Ibrahim Cove) early morning to enjoy the swimming there. After enjoying time in this beautiful cove, we have lunch and sail to Kisebuku (Alakishla Buku) in the afternoon. You can visit ancient ruins from Byzantine period on the harbor there. We have dinner and stay overnight in this cove with full of nature.
Gokova Gulf Bodrum /Day 3: PABUCBURNU – YALICIFTLIK – BODRUM
After enjoying the swimming and having breakfast, we sail to Pabucburnu cove for lunch. We arrange an optional village tour (NOT INCLUDED PRICE) from this cove whoever wants to see the village life there. We serve afternoon tea in Yalıciftlik cove and then dock to Bodrum Marina for dinner and stay overnight.
Gokova Gulf Bodrum /Day 4: BODRUM
After having breakfast you can check out until 10.30am.
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids under 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 3 Nights /4 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to any Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Optional tipping to crew