EPHESUS &SWIMMING TOUR FROM KUSADASI CRUISE PORT
Overview to Ephesus&Swimming Tour
If your cruise ship docks Kushadasi Cruise port for a short time or if you want to do only overall view of Ephesus ruins, this tour is an excellent opportunity in a limited time. After visiting Ephesus tour quickly, swimming in a local beach around Kusadasi is an option too. Our guide will be welcoming you at the exit gate by holding your name and start day to explore Ephesus. Our guests (you) must be sure about departure time of your cruise ship. We promise you we bring you back on time.
- DURATION: One day tour to Ephesus besides swimming from Cruise port of Kusadasi
- DEPARTURE: Up on arrival time of Cruise Ship
- INCLUDES: Professional English Speaking Guide, Private Luxury designed A/C Mercedes Van, parking, Admission fees of Sights,
- EXCLUDES: Meals and optional tips
- DATE: It runs anyday up on availibility of our guest/s
- Follow Us by Facebook
Itinerary for Ephesus&Swimming tour
- We welcome you at the cruise port of Kusadasi in the morning and drive to Selcuk town where Ephesus ancient city and Virgin Mary’s House. Driving takes around half an hour to Selcuk town.
- First we drive up to Virgin Mary’s House among the forest up to top of Bulbul Mountain to visit Mary’s House with your guide.
- And you will drive back to Selcuk to visit Ephesus ruins to explore the amazing marble ancient city with spectacular historical buildings such as Celcius Library, Grand Roman theatre, Hadrian Temple. We do not visit the whole Ephesus ruins. It is short visit which takes around an hour inside.
- We get into ancient Ephesus from lower gate and walk through to harbor street. After passing the pine tree street, the huge Ephesus Grand Amphi-theatre welcomes us. We visit the theatre and walk through to Celcus Library which has been second most famous buildings of the city by the Marble road. Also it was one of 4 biggest ancient libraries of the history. In front of Celcus library, there is a huge Courets street up to state area. We walk this street a bit more until in front of Terrace houses and Hadrian Temple we walk back to lower gate again where we entered. Also it was one of 4 biggest ancient libraries of the history.
- Have a Lunch in a very nice local Restaurant to taste the local food of the area and
- We go to local beach of Kushadasi to enjoy the swimming time.
- Driving back to Cruise port in Kusadasi which takes half an hour driving again.
- This Half day Ephesus tour besides swimming in the afternoon is quite good opportunity for families who have kids, old people in hot weather, disabled people who use the wheel-chair or for people who are not interested in deep history and just to see famous buildings of Ephesus.
- Please do not forget to bring your swimming suits, sun cream, shorts for swimming in the afternoon.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about arrival and departure time of flight, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.