DELIGHT OF HISTORY IN BOTH ASIAN AND EUROPEAN SIDE OF ISTANBUL TOUR
Overview to Istanbul Tour
If you would love to explore different parts of the city both on European and Asian side, this Istanbul tour can be a good opportunity for a day. If you think you have been to highlights and extend the exploring city a bit more in a limited time, you will enjoy this Istanbul tour well. Going to Asian side to see the city from highest point of the city by driving on the Bosporus Bridge between Europe and Asia is a miracle to live.
- DURATION: One day Istanbul Tour
- DEPARTURE: 9.00am in the morning
- TYPE OF TOUR: Semi-Private Tour with max 12 and min 2 people
- DEPARTURE MEETING POINT: Front of Marmara Hotel in Taxim Square
- INCLUDES: Guidance, Transportation, Admission Fees of Sights, Bosporus Cruise by Public Boat, ***Pick up and Drop off from/to Hotels or ports, if pick up point is in Sultan Ahmet, Sirkeci, Taxim, Besiktas locations.
- EXCLUDES: Meals, personal expenses.
Istanbul Tour Brief Itinerary
- We meet our guests at the departure point for Istanbul tour and drive to Asian side of Istanbul by Bosporus Bridge. We will visit top of Camlica Hill where is the highest point of Istanbul. It is one of the most beautiful panoramic spot of the city. And we drive back to old city on the European side and go to Chora Church which was the last imperial Church of Byzantine Empire by driving along the Grand city walls. Chora Church has been used as museum since 1936. It is the only building in the world where you can see the whole story of Christianity as drawn frescoes and made in golden mosaic. It is a very small building but very important and special to understand the Christianity.
- Free Time for lunch.
- Drive to Suleymaniye Mosque which is the biggest Mosque of Istanbul. It is also vice master building of Architect Sinan. He had built this impressive building during the 16th century for honor of Great Suleyman the Magnificent.
- We will have Bosporus Cruise for 1.5-2 hours. There are many public boats running every hour from Eminonu. It is amazing to see the city by the cruise. Admission fee is included the price.
- And last stop will be spice Bazaar where guest can find all kinds of herbs, spices, Turkish delight.
- All these highlights in itinerary are not very close and in walking distance to each other. So it will be more driving tour than walking tour.
- We pick you up from your hotel and bring you to departure point of tour where is in front of The Marmara Hotel in Taxim Square. Hotels or points where our guests suggested to be picked up must be in Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Taxim, Besiktas Locations. We prefer starting tour early to avoid the traffic on the bridge in the morning. So Tour starts at 9.00am from departure point. We will inform your pick up time from your hotel after booking tour. We prefer starting tour early to avoid the crowds in the morning. If you decide to come to meeting point by yourself, we can mail you the directions of the meeting point from Hotel. Also all our contact numbers are available all time. We can drop you off to same place where we picked you up too.
- While booking tour; if our guest come out from Cruise ship, our guests must give all details about name of Cruise ship, docking port name, arrival and departure time of cruise ship, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Chora Church is closed on Wednesdays, so we will visit Patriarchate Church of Istanbul instead of Chora Church on Wednesdays.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.