Overview to Daily Cappadocia tour
If you have limited time to visit Cappadocia, daily Cappadocia tour with very first highlights is a good opportunity. It is a mystery to walk around the volcanic tuff formation fairy chimneys, tall cone-shaped rock formations and visit underground cities, cave churches, monasteries. It is a full of otherworldly sites as houses living areas carved into valley walls by people during Bronz Age. Whether you are excited here by the hiking potential, the rich history and it’s the lunarscape panoramas that will be memorable.
- DURATION: One day tour Daily Cappadocia tour with main Highlights for 8 hours
- DEPARTURE: 9.30am
- INCLUDES: Professional English Speaking Guide, Private Luxury designed A/C Mercedes Van, parking, Admission fees of Sights,
- EXCLUDES: Meals and optional tips
- DATE: It runs anyday up on availability of our guest/s
Follow Us by FacebookDaily Cappadocia Tour -Brief Itınerary
- We pick you up from your hotel and depart our tour with Goreme open-Air museum. Goreme open air museum is most important part of Cappadocia with awe-inspiring painted churches built by exiled Christians during the Roman era. Goreme is always an essential stop deserves minimum 2 hours visit as one of Turkey’s Unesco World Heritage Sites. At first, it was a very important Byzantine monastic settlement that housed 20 monks. Also it has been pilgrimage site since 17th century. We see this splendid cluster of monastic Byzantine Artistry with its rock cut churches, chapels and Monasteries.
- We stop along the Pigeon Valley to see the Pigeon houses on slopes of valleys.
- And then we stop in a village at a very special restaurant to taste the local dishes.
- After lunch, our next stop will be Uchisar castle and stop at some panoramic points where you will catch of breathtaking scenery.
- And then we do short walk to Zelve-Pasabag where we find the most interesting shaped fairy chimneys and possible to see the first sample of monk’s chapel.
- Our last stop will be visiting Avanos for traditional handicraft as a pottery manufacturing by Hittite technique and Tiles (purpose of stopping there is more for information than shopping. We pay a small monetary contribution to these stores for taking their time and hospitalities which is included to tour price. So you will never feel any pressure for shopping there.)
- We return to hotel to drop you off.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details such as number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.