DAILY BURSA TOUR FROM ISTANBUL BY FERRY
Daily Bursa Tour: Green Mosque, Grand Mosque, Green Mausoleum, Koza Han (Silk Bazaar), Uludağ (Grand Mountain) by cable car which is first ski center of Turkey. There are also some historical towns and villages round of the city. The Mausoleums of early Ottoman Sultans have been all located in Bursa because of being the first capital of Ottoman Empire. The surrounding fertile plain, its thermal Baths, several interesting museums and urban growth complete overall picture of Bursa. Bursa is also home to some famous Turkish dishes, especially candied chestnuts and Iskender Kebap (Alexander Kebap)
- DURATION: One day tour by Ferry from/to Kabatas or Yenikapi Pier and Bursa
- DEPARTURE: We pick you up from hotel between 6.30 and 7.30am to catch the ferry to Bursa from Kabatas or Yenikapi pier in Istanbul. The traffic of Istanbul will be all avoided.
- INCLUDES: Professional English speaking Guidance, Transfer between hotel and ferry, Private Luxury designed Mercedes Van in Bursa, Admission fees, Ticket for cable car, tickets for ferry, Parking
- EXCLUDES: Meals, Optional tipping,
Brief Itinerary for Daily Bursa Tour
- We pick you up from hotel in the early morning between 7 and 7.30am to catch the morning ferry from Kabatas or Yenikapı straight to Bursa. We are not going to drive all the way to Bursa. Sailing by Ferry in Marmara Sea takes around 1.5 hours.
- Our driver with a private Van will be waiting for us and drive to city center for 40 minutes.
- We will visit Grand Mosque, Green Tomb, Green Mosque, an old Ottoman house, Silk Bazaar
- Have a lunch in a very local restaurant where locals have meal.
- In the afternoon, we try cable car up to Uludag to have an amazing panoramic view of Bursa and have a tea break under the 700 years old historical plane tree called Cınaraltı; and then drive back to pier to catch the ferry at 6.00pm.
- We will be in Istanbul around 8.00pm in the evening. Our guide will be with you all day. You will visit very local but modern city with its very important historical sights.
- We pick you up from your hotel and bring you to meet up point in Taxim Square. Hotels or points where our guests suggested as pick up point must be in Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Taxim, Besiktas locations. Our Culinary tour starts at 9.00am from departure point. So we inform you your pick up time from your hotel after booking tour. We prefer starting tour early in the morning to avoid the crowds . If you decide to come to meeting point by your self, we can share the location directions from your hotel via mail. Also all our contact numbers are available all time. We can drop you off to same place where we picked you up too.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about adress of pick up point, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally by PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.