CLASSIC CAPPADOCIA TOUR FOR 2 DAYS FROM ISTANBUL
Cappadocia tour for 2 days
You can have a few days holiday in Cappadocia. Exploring this unique and colorful local region in all its glory with private Cappadocia tour is a memorable joy. Therefore, this diverse landscape is a kind of heaven for lovers of nature and history. Or you can enjoy the traditional central Anatolian village life! Enjoy the beauty of sunset and sunrise over the fairy chimneys from Uchisar Fortress in the evenings. Or welcome the sun by Hot Air Balloon over the Cappadocia Valleys early in the morning.
- DURATION: 2 days / 1 night Staying overnight in Cappadocia.
- DEPARTURE: Starts early morning to catch the flight from Istanbul
- INCLUDES: All Airport transfers, Professional Guidance from/to Istanbul, Private Luxury Designed Mercedes Van, Parking, Admission Fees for sights
- DATE: It runs every Saturday with minimum 4 and maximum 12 people
- EXCLUDES; Accommodation, Flight Tickets, Hot Air Balloon, Meals, and Optional tipping are excluded.
Cappadocia tour Day 1
- We pick you up from your hotel early in the morning to catch flight to Nevsehir Airport to explore Cappadocia. Our driver will be welcoming us with a private Luxury designed Van to pick us up. It will take around an hour driving to Cappadocia. And then we meet with our local guide who will be guiding us during day.
- We start tour by visiting Goreme Open Air Museum where we can see some of the most beautiful rock-carved churches with Byzantine Mosaics and frescoes. Cappadocia was one of the 6 central capitals of Orthodox Christianity during Byzantine era so Goreme was the central head Monastery in this region.
- Have a lunch in a very local village to taste the casual lifestyle and local food.
- And then we drive among the Valleys to enjoy most interesting and incredible mushroom shaped rock formations or fairy chimneys such as Monks Valley, Devrent and others. While driving, we stop in best places to enjoy ppanorama and take photos.
- Next stop will be Avanos village where local rock carved houses. These houses are still functional. Also Avanos town is very famous for its terracotta handcrafted pottery by the local river. This river is called Red River as the longest river of Turkey. We are going to end the day after visiting Uchisar Fortress to see the whole Cappadocia valley from top of the fortress.
- Going to Hotel for check-in and have a rest in the hotel.
Cappadocia tour Day 2
***In second day of early morning, we really suggest to join Hot Air Balloon tour which is optional. If you are interested in doing this tour, please do not hesitate to ask us details!
- After having breakfast, we check out and start our second day for our Cappadocia tour to explore more among the valleys at 9.30am in the morning. Capadocia is very famous with underground cities. We visit one of them and continue with Pasabag, Zelve, Love Valleys and have a coffee break in cave man café.
- Of course we have a lunch in a very local village restaurant.
- Driving to Airport to fly back to Istanbul in the evening
- Have a transfer to your hotel in Istanbul
- Accommodation standards and preferences of people are always different. So, We did not include the accommodation expense to our tour price. You can ask us for hotel booking in your preferences or you can do it by yourselves.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about arrival and departure time of flight, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- After you book the tour, if you request, we book the flight ticket for you with best price and add to your tour price.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally by PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB Membership. We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.