Overview to Cappadocia & Ephesus
Have a few days holiday in Cappadocia & Ephesus to explore these unique and colorful local regions in all its glory… This diverse landscape Cappadocia and well preserved, witness of History, Ephesus are kinds of heaven for lovers of nature and history, Or to enjoy the traditional central Anatolian village life. Enjoy the beauty of sunsets and sunrises over the fairy chimneys from Uchisar Fortress in the evenings or Hot Air Balloon early in the morning.
- DURATION: 3 days / 2 nights Cappadocia & Ephesus Tour
- HOTEL: We can suggest nice hotel up to budget and choices of our guest.
- DEPARTURE: Starts early morning to catch the flight
- INCLUDES: All Airport transfers, Private Guidance, Private Luxury Designed Mercedes Van, Parking, Admission Fees for sights
- EXCLUDES: Accommodation, Domestic Flights, Meals, Hot Air Ballooning and Optional tipping.
- DATE: It runs any day up on availability of guest/s.
- Follow Us by Facebook
Cappadocia & Ephesus Day 1
- We pick you up from your hotel early in the morning to catch flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir Airport They are closest Airports to Cappadocia. Our greeter with driver will be welcoming you with a private Luxury designed Van at the Airport. Driving takes around 1 to 1.5 hour to Cappadocia. We meet with our private guide who will be guiding you in next 2 days.
- We start tour by visiting Goreme Open Air Museum where we can see some of the most beautiful rock-carved churches and Byzantine Mosaics and frescoes.
- Have a lunch in a very local village. Therefore, we can taste the casual lifestyle and local food.
- And we continue tour to Valleys of Monk and Devrent to see three incredible mushroom shaped rock formations or fairy chimneys. we contuniue to drive little bit more to enjoy the panorama of the natural beauty by taking pictures.
- Next stop will be Avanos village where local rock carved houses have been being used and very famous for its terracotta handcrafted pottery by the local river which is called Red River as the longest river of Turkey.
- Going to Hotel for check-in and get ready for rest of the tour for sunset in Uchisar.
- And then, we go to natural hilltop Uchisar Fortress to watch sunset with an amazing panoramic view over the moonscape valleys below. Drive back to hotel for free time in the evening by ending the first day.
Cappadocia & Ephesus Day 2
***We can arrange Hot Air Balloon tour easily from a safe company. Hot Air Balloon tour runs up on availability of weather conditions very early in the morning.
- Start 2nd day after breakfast and check-out from hotel. We drive through Red & Rose Valley, Zelve Valley to see amazing panoramic scenery. We diverse fairy chimneys and mysterious rock-cut houses.
- And then we visit Cavusin Village which was old historical Christian Village.
- Have a lunch in a local restaurant
- After having lunch, next stop will be Pigeon Valley and then Kaymaklı Underground City where local Christians had hidden themselves for safety during 7th -8th centuries from Arab invaders.
- Next stops will be Ortahisar Castle and Mustafapasha Greek Village before driving to Airport to fly Izmir for Ephesus trip.
- Our greeter will welcome you at Izmir Airport to take you to your Hotel in Izmir.
- Stay overnight in Izmir
Cappadocia & Ephesus Day 3
- Our tour guide will meet you at the lobby for Cappadocia & Ephesus tour. And then, we drive an hour to Selcuk town where Ephesus ancient city and Virgin Mary’s House are.
- First we will drive up to Virgin Mary’s House up to top of Bulbul Mountain to visit Mary’s House with your guide.
- Next stop will be Ephesus ruins to explore the amazing marble ancient city with spectacular historical buildings; such as Celcius Library, Grand Roman theatre, Hadrian Temple. Also, Terraces Houses are really nice to see ancient royal houses which had been formed with beautiful ancient mosaic art on the walls and floors. It has additional admissions fee to visit it.
- Have a Lunch in a very nice local Restaurant to taste the local food of the area.
- Afternoon program is optional up on time You can discuss and decide together during the lunch with your guide. You can do a custom visiting. Or continue historical sites to visit such as St John Basilica, Isa Bey Mosque, Artemision, Ephesus Museum.
- Driving back to Izmir to catch the flight to Istanbul.
- Have transfer from Airport to your hotel in Istanbul.
- Accommodation standards and preferences of people are always different. So, We did not include the accommodation expense to our tour price. You can ask us for hotel booking in your preferences or you can do it by yourselves.
- While booking tour, our guests must give all details about arrival and departure time of flight, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream, as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- After you book the tour, if you request, we book the flight ticket for you with best price and add to your tour price.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also, we follow these itineraries in our private tours, too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally by PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.