BURSA TOUR FOR 2 DAYS FROM ISTANBUL BY FERRY and DRIVING
Bursa Tour: Green Mosque, Grand Mosque, Green Mausoleum, Koza Han (Silk Bazaar), Muradiye Complex, Orhan Mosque, Uludağ (Grand Mountain) by cable car which is first ski center of Turkey, There are also some historical towns and villages round of the city. Such as Iznik (Ancient Nicea) where is 1.5 driving away from Bursa, Cumalıkızık village which has been registered to list of UNESCO as a World Heritage with its 700 years old houses still standing and functional. The Mausoleums of early Ottoman Sultans have been all located in Bursa because of being the first capital of Ottoman Empire. The surrounding fertile plain, its thermal Baths, several interesting museums and urban growth complete overall picture of Bursa. Bursa is also home to some famous Turkish dishes, especially candied chestnuts and Iskender Kebap (Alexander Kebap)Check and Follow us in Trip Advisor
- DURATION: 2 days tour by Ferry from/to Kabatas Pier and Bursa
- DEPARTURE: We pick you up from hotel between 7.00 and 7.30am to catch the ferry to Bursa from Kabatas or Yenikapi pier in Istanbul.
- INCLUDES: Professional English speaking Guidance, Transfer between hotel and ferry and Private Luxury designed Mercedes Van, Parking, Admission fees of sights, Ferry ticket
- EXCLUDES: Accommodation, Meals, Optional tipping,
Itinerary for Bursa Tour
Bursa Tour Day1
- We pick you up from hotel in the early morning between 7 and 7.30am to catch the morning ferry from Kabatas or Yenikapı straight to Bursa. We are not going to drive all the way to Bursa. Sailing by Ferry in Marmara Sea takes around 1.5 hours.
- Our driver with a private Van will be waiting for us. We will drive for an hour to Iznik town which was one of the capitals of Christianity known as Nicea. Also one of the Ecumenical Councils had been done here during the history. It looks like little Constantinople with its surrounding Byzantine city walls and buildings. Also it was the town where Quartz tiles made during the Ottoman Periods. The kilns still can be seen. After having lunch in Iznik we drive to Bursa. Driving from Iznik to Bursa takes around 1.5 hours.
- We will visit Grand Mosque, Green Tomb, Green Mosque, an old Ottoman house, Silk Bazaar
- In the afternoon, we will try cable car up to Uludag Mountain to enjoy the amazing panoramic view of the city over the green forest. Have a tea break there and come back to city center. Also we can add the Historical city walls and some other beautiful Ottoman buildings to the day
- Bursa is very famous with Thermal Baths and one of traditional Bath can be tried to relax in the afternoon.
- Stay Overnight in Bursa
Bursa Tour Day 2
- After breakfast in the Hotel we checkout and depart at 9.00am.
- We will drive to Cumalıkızık Historical village.Cumalıkızık village which has been registered to list of UNESCO as a World Heritage with its 700 years old houses still standing and functional.After spending a few hours in Cumalıkızık, we drive to another side of Bursa city to Golyazi (Apolyont). Golyazi was an old Greek city. After foundation of Turkey, two countries had changed the own citizens. Greeks had gone to Greece and Turkish people who were living in Greece had come here. It is located just by the Uluabat Lake. Even centre of village is a peninsula during summer and it becomes an island in winter because of rising water of the lake. Uluabat Lake was known as the city of Apollon. Therefore It has been known as one of the places where most beautiful sunset can be seen.
- We will have a lunch by the lake and taste the local food there.
- Before driving to Ferry port we visit one more place where we can see one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bursa. Hidden away in the protected Suuçtu Nature Park, the fast-flowing stream falls over a towering 38-meter cliff. Large rocks, a thick forest, shallow side-streams, and cool, fresh air make the park a reinvigorating place to spend an afternoon. A streamside picnic table is a great spot to enjoy and relax to the sound of rushing water.
- Driving back to Bursa and up on time, before catching the ferry back to Istanbul.
- We will be in Istanbul around 8.00pm in the evening. Our guide will be with you all day. You will visit very local but modern city with its very important historical sites.
- While booking tour; our guests must give all details about number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- We pick you up from your hotel and bring you to meet up point in Taxim Square. Hotels or points where our guests suggested as pick up point must be in Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Taxim, Besiktas locations. We inform you your pick up time from your hotel after booking tour. We prefer starting tour early in the morning to avoid the crowds . If you decide to come to meeting point by your self, we can share the location directions from your hotel via mail. Also all our contact numbers are available all time. We can drop you off to same place where we picked you up too.
- Guests must have very comfortable shoes to walk on cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps in a day. We recommend a hat and sun cream as there may be limited shade. Also, Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Accommodation standards and preferences of people are always different. So, We did not include the accommodation expense to our tour price. You can ask us for hotel booking in your preferences or you can do it by yourselves.
Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally byPEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.