HOP ON HOP OFF BOSPORUS CRUISE WITH DOLMABAHCE PALACE
Overview to Bosporus Cruise &Dolmabahce Palace
This tour is perfect opportunity for people who would like to see the Palaces of 19th century. Dolmabahce Palace is the best example was built by Ottoman Sultan Abdulmejid I and decorated with finest arts inside. You will see amazing French crystal Chandeliers, paintings, Chinese porcelains, Finest Turkish Rugs and many others. Also you have a chance to explore different locations by the Bosporus and come back to boat again. While doing Bosporus cruise exploring the location by the shores are great opportunity with your guide.
- DURATION: One full day tour in Istanbul
- TYPE OF TOUR: Semi-Private Tour with max 12 people and min 2 people
- DEPARTURE: 9.00am in the morning
- DEPARTURE MEETING POINT: Next to clock tower in the garden of Dolmabahce Palace
- INCLUDES: Professional Guidance, Admission Fees of Sights, Hop on- Hop off Boat Cruise ticket, Ferry Tickets, ***Pick up and Drop off from/to Hotels or ports, points if pick up point is in Sultan Ahmet, Sirkeci, Taxim, Besiktas locations.
- EXCLUDES: Meals, Personal Expenses
- DATES: It runs every day except Mondays and Thursdays. Dolmabahce Palace is closed in these days.
Follow Us by FacebookBosporus Cruise&Dolmabahce Palace Itinerary
- We meet up with our guide in the garden of Dolmabahce Palace to depart our tour. It is known as the most expensive palace of the world with its crystal chandeliers and finest art pieces from all over the world. It is a beautiful luxury palace of 19th century as the latest imperial palace of Ottoman Empire.
- After visiting the palace we walk to Kabatas pier by passing the beautiful Mosque of the palace which was built for the mother of Sultan Abdulmejid I in 1853. And then we depart to our hop on hop off Bosporus cruise at 12:45pm. The boat stops at the imperial palace docks along both shores of the Bosporus: Besiktas (for the Naval Museum and Yıldız Palace), Emirgan, Kücüksu and Beylerbeyi. We skip the Beşiktaş and Beylerbeyi to catch the time of the day.
Free lunch time in Emirgan where is very famous with tulip gardens and beautiful wooden houses on the European side. And we catch the next boat from Emirgan.
- We cross the Bosporus and stop in Kucuksu where you can visit the mini size of Dolmabahce Palace. And then visit Asian Fortress and Küçüksu Pavillion by walking around in a very local neighbourhood and catch the next boat. We will get off the boat in Beşiktaş by skipping to stop in Beylerbeyi to visit the palace there. This palace had been built just after Dolmabahce Palace in similar style as a summer palace of Royalty. It is used as a museum. We will see this palace from outside because of time schedule of Museum.
- After getting off in Beşiktaş we catch a public boat to Uskudar to visit Kuzguncuk and Uskudar Area. Kuzguncuk is a district where 3 different believes have been living there together hundreds of years. After 15th century it was chosen as the second holiest lands for Jews who were living in Istanbul. During 17th century, Greek Romans and Armenians moved here. Turkish people have been living there too. The streets of Kuzguncuk with Synagogues, Orthodox and Armenian Catholic Churches and also Mosques are very peaceful and authentic local district.
- After having a tea break there, we walk to Uskudar to visit Mihrimah Sultan Mosque. It is the beautiful Architecture of Architect Sinan. He built this beautiful mosque for the honor of Sultan’s daughter, Mihrimah Sultan during 16th century. After visiting this mosque, we can take a ferry to Kabatas to end the day there.
- We do this tour by boat and walking after picking you up from your hotel or where ever you are.
- While booking tour; if our guest come out from Cruise ship, our guests must give all details about name of Cruise ship, docking port name, arrival and departure time of cruise ship, number of people, any allergic conditions, health problems, name of people well.
- We pick you up from your hotel or port and bring you to meet up in the garden of Dolmabahce Palace next to Clock Tower. Hotels or points where our guests suggested as picked up point must be in Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Taxim, Besiktas Locations. Tour starts at 9.00am from departure point. So we will inform your pick up time from your hotel after booking tour. We prefer starting tour early in the morning to avoid the crowds. If you want to come meeting point by your self, we can mail you the directions of the meeting point from Hotel. Also all our contact numbers are available all time. We can drop you off to same place where we picked you up too.
- Dolmabahce Palace and Kucuksu Pavillion are closed on Mondays and Thursdays. Therefore, the tour runs every day of the week except Mondays and Thursdays.
Please ask us to mail you a tour itinerary with official agreement to avoid congestion.
- Our guide may swap priority of places to make tour less tiring and avoid crowd.
- We base our semi-private tours on customized preferences. And also we follow these itineraries in our private tours too. We organize these tours for travellers who prefer doing private tour.
- Our Company organize all our tours legally by PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE as an official Travel Agency with A-9802 TURSAB We provide highly experienced licensed Tour Guides to all our guests.