BODRUM-GOKOVA GULF MINI BLUE VOYAGE TOUR
TOUR DETAILS FOR BODRUM GOKOVA GULF
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Saturday
- Embarkation Point: Bodrum Yacht Marina
- Check in Time: After 15.30pm
- Disembarkation Point: Karacasoghut Harbor
- Check out time: After 16.30pm on Tuesdays
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
Bodrum Gokova Gulf /Day 1: BODRUM
We welcome you at the Bodrum Airport by holding your name and bring you to Marina. You can check in to your cabin in Gulet Yacht after 15.30pm. You will have time to walk around and visit the touristic places in Bodrum town. It is good idea to walk through to old city by passing the nice café and restaurants. You can explore the old city even visit the historical Bodrum Castle. This castle had been built by Rhodes Knights during 15th century with 5 towers on. It has the biggest Archeological Underwater Museum of Europe. You can visit it and enjoy the amazing view of Bodrum from the walls of the castle. Dinner and overnight in Bodrum Marina.
Bodrum-Gokova Gulf /Day 2: ORAK ISLAND-COKERTME
After our breakfast we give information about the Gulet Yacht and tour itinerary. And then we move to Orak Island by sailing. We have swimming break in crystal turquoise waters of Orak Island. After having lunch, we move to very nice little local fishing village Cokertme for dinner and Stay overnight there. If weather conditions allow us we may have hoist sailing. We will have dinner and stay overnight in Cokertme Bay. If anybody wants, you can walk around by the harbor with full of oxygen.
Bodrum-Gokova Gulf /Day 3: SEVEN ISLANDS (KUFRE/LONG ISLAND)-ENGLISH HARBOR
We sail to Seven Islands before breakfast early morning. We will have breakfast in seven islands. Either you can swim, dive in the Chrystal blue waters in this area where there are small islands and Coral Reefs. An amazing day is waiting for us here. Or you can walk around among pine trees by the harbor or have a rest on the yacht. After visiting our first stop Kufre Cove in seven Islands, We dock to Long Harbor. We have lunch and swimming break here and sail to English Harbor (Degirmenbuku) for our dinner and stay overnight there. During the 2nd World War, English Navies had docked here. So Degirmenbuku Bay has also called English Harbor. This bay has a lot of safe and quite coves where aren’t exposed to the wind.
Bodrum-Gokova Gulf /Day 4: CLEOPATRA ISLAND – KARACASOGHUT
We start our day by sailing to Sedir (Cleopatra) Island. This island is very famous with its unique sand which is under protection by Turkish Government. According to Myth; Marcus Antonius had this sand brought from Egypt to express his love to Cleopatra. Sedir Island is a kind of open air Museum with its unique sand, ancient ruins from Hellenistic period and olive trees. The ancient harbor looks like an open air swimming pool with its clear water. In the afternoon we sail to Karacasoghut village harbor to have dinner and stay overnight there. This small fishing village is only 25km away from famous touristic resort Marmaris. We do check outs from this harbor. Our transfer Van will be waiting for you there to take you to Marmaris town center or Dalaman Airport.
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids under 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 3 Nights /4 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to Bodrum Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
- Optional tipping to crew