FETHIYE MARMARIS MINI BLUE VOYAGE TOUR
TOUR DETAILS FOR FETHIYE MARMARIS
- Type of Yacht: Air Conditioned Wooden Gulet Yacht(M/S)
- Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
- Embarkation Days: Every Wednesday
- Embarkation Point: Fethiye Yacht Marina
- Check in Time: Until 09.00am in the morning
- Disembarkation Point: Marmaris Yacht Marina
- Disembarkation Days: On Saturdays
- Check out time: After Breakfast until 10.30
- Optional Extra Tours: Turkish Bath,
* No Hidden Charges!! All included except beverages!!!
Fethiye Marmaris /Day 1: GOCEK ISLANDS-YASSICA ISLANDS
We welcome you at Dalaman Airport and transfer you to Fethiye Marina before 09.00am. After breakfast, we move to Gocek Islands. While sailing among these beauties of nature, we dock one of the islands to Yassıca island. We have lunch here among this beautiful group of islands. Swimming and diving in these turquoise blue waters are recommended all the time. We have dinner and stay overnight in Gocek Coves.
Fethiye Marmaris / Day 2: BEDRI RAHMI COVE–SARSALA COVE–AGHA HARBOR
After breakfast we stop in Bedri Rahmi Cove where is one of most famous coves of Blue Voyage routes. It has the name of very famous painter in Turkey. Next stop will be Sarsala Cove for lunch. And then we sail to Agha Harbour in the afternoon for diner and staying overnight in this little harbor.
Fethiye Marmaris/ Day 3: KUMLUBUK COVE – PARADISE ISLAND – MARMARIS
Cruise starts early in the morning and the breakfast will be served in the bay of Kumlubük which lies within the sight of Marmaris but is cut off from it by a forbidding set of Limestone Mountains.. We give swimming and lunch breaks here. Next stop will be Paradise Island for afternoon tea time. Paradise island is our last stop for swimming. We get into Marmaris Marina after 16.00pm for diner and staying overnight. If you want you can go out and explore the night life of Marmaris.
Fethiye-Marmaris / Day 4: MARMARIS
The guests are gently asked to leave the boat by 10:30 after breakfast.
- We can use Air Condition max 8 hours a day. It is forbidden using AC at the Harbors and Marinas.
- PEACE TRAVEL SERVICE may change the priorities of stops in the itinerary for the safety and comfort of Guests depending on sea and weather conditions.
- Our Prices are for per person in double Cabin as Full Board accommodation.
- Single Supplement is %60 of tour price.
- Our Prices change depending on high or low season. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- We do not have any discount for teenagers and we cannot accept the kids under 12 years age to the Yacht for safety.
- We cannot use shoe or slipper on the Yacht. Therefore, bring your shoes or slipper to wear outside of the Yacht.
- Any drinks with Alcohol or without Alcohol are extra.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 3 Nights /4 Days Gulet Yachting tour
- Jug of water is included during the meals only.
- Airport Transfers to/from Marina
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners and afternoon tea-cake service
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
- Mooring expenses.
- Crew service.
- Ship water.
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
- Clean Bed Clothes and towels on arrival (These towels cannot be used as beach towels)
- Free of using equipments on the Yacht such as goggle, flipper, snorkel, fishing gear etc.
- Yacht Insurance (We advise you to have own travelling health insurance)
- On Greek Islands Itineraries;
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
EXCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Flight tickets to Dalaman Airport
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- The Admission fees of Museums and sights
- Optional tours
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.